Position – Planning Engineer
Company – Metso Outotec
Location – Faridabad, Haryana
Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the industry towards more responsible use of the world’s natural resources?
As a newly combined company, Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of the two companies we offer a stronger platform for growth and innovation.
This is your opportunity to join a positive change.
Job Title: Engineer- Planning
Pump Business Line
Department: Planning & Order Desk– Pump Plant, Metso Park
Location: Metso Park, Alwar, Rajasthan
Report to: Planning & Order Desk Manager
This position is responsible for Production Planning activities for Metso Park for Pump planning. Must have knowledge of planning, expediting & follow up. SAP exposure will be an added advantage.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operational day to day planning activities & ensure timely material availability in plant for production.
- Coordinate with purchase for delivery for material.
- Exposure to ERP(SAP) and Microsoft Excel.
- Inventory control & monitoring.
- Coordinate with Sales for monthly dispatches.
- Departmental KPI reports & good command on PowerPoint presentations.
- Ready to work in challenging environment.
RELATIONSHIPS & AUTHORITY
- Report directly to Manger Planning & Order Desk .
- Coordinate with the following departments- Production, Quality, COE, IQI, Purchase, Finance, Sales.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Engineering degree in Mechanical.
- 3-4 years for (B.E/B.Tech)/ 4-5 years for Diploma.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Computer literacy is essential – Ms Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint presentation.
- Experience in SAP Planning and logistics modules will be a distinct advantage.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Good communication & writing skills.
- Driver and self-starter.
- Team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Work with organized and systematic working methods
This position is predominantly situated in an office environment and workshops.
Note: This position is based in Alwar, Rajasthan.
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions, and services for the aggregates, minerals processing, metals refining, and recycling industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso Outotec employs over 15,000 people in more than 50 countries and its illustrative combined sales for 2019 were about EUR 4.2 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki. mogroup.com, twitter.com/metsooutotec