Position – BIW Structure Design
Company – Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
Qualification: BE or Masters – in Mechanical, Tooling, Industrial Production, Machine Design
Experience: 3 to 6 Yrs.
- Should have a sound knowledge of automotive BiW structures.
- Well versed with sheet metal, castings & forgings design.
- Sound knowledge about, different joining & fastening techniques pertaining to BiW.
- Should be able to provide quick concepts.
- Should be well versed with GD&T.
- Should have a good knowledge of automotive regulation – ECE, FMVS etc…
- Should be good in documentation.
- Should be a strong team player.German Language added advantage
- UG NX | Team centre | SMARAGD etc….
- Knowledge of working with Daimler method would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on BiW joining & fastening.ü Knowledge on aluminium automotive body structures.
- Knowledge of German language would be an advantage.
- International exposures on projects desirable.
- Must have worked on automotive BIW.
- Should be from an automotive background.
- Sound knowledge of UG Nx is a must.
- Should have completed at least one product life cycle.
- Should have worked preferably from OEM’s / Tier1 / Tier2 / Service industry with a strong domain expertise.
- Should be good in communication.
- Should have good knowledge in MS-Office.
- Willingness to travel abroad for a shorter / longer duration.
- BE or Masters – in Mechanical, Tooling, Industrial Production, Machine Design