Position – Purchaser
Company – FLSmidth, Inc.
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage Bid sign off (BSO) function for Minerals Business as per BSO SLA.
- Willing to work as an individual Contributor in challenging environment managing Sales, Project Management, Engineering and Procurement during Bid Sign off process.
- Involve in Strategizing cost effective deals with suppliers.
- Pre-bid procurement activities like capacity buying, pre-bid tie up with prospective supplier based on project specifications according to predefined procedures / SLA and processes to ensure winning the project.
- Participate in the selection of right suppliers through analysis and evaluation of project timelines and specification.
- Negotiate terms and conditions independently with in the given framework.
- Analyze cost estimations based on market trends to provide right but tight budget.
Desired Candidate profile :
- Graduate / PG in Mechanical Engg with 6 to 8 Years experience in Mining Projects / Products.
- Basic knowledge on Buying activity, Commercial Terms & Conditions.
- Good Interpersonal Skills, Expertise in MS Excel, Presentation Skills.
About The Company
FLSmidth is the leading supplier of engineering, equipment and service solutions to customers in the mining and cement industries. Being close to 11,000 employees across more than 60 countries, we combine unique process knowledge on projects, products and services to meet our customers’ need for innovation, digitalisation and sustainable productivity.
Since 1882, FLSmidth has challenged conventions and explored opportunities to bring better solutions to light for our customers, for our people and the planet.
FLSmidth is listed on NASDAQ OMX Exchange Copenhagen.
Website – http://www.flsmidth.com