Position – Assembly Process Planning 12
Company – Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Relevant Experience Required:
1. 1-5 years in the Automotive OEM / Engineering Service Industry
2. Experience in Time Study , TeamCenter EC, Vismock Up, DelmiaV5 for TCF (Trim Chassis & Final Assembly)
3. Should have good communication Skills & should be from automotive background.
4. Handle multiple projects and good project management skills.
Job Responsibilities & Skills:
0. Process Planning Knowledge
1. Product Knowledge of Automobiles
2. Knowledge of Vehicle Assembly Sequence
3. General awareness about Vehicle Assembly Line.
4. Knowledge of Nut Runners & Tools.
5. Basic knowledge of Ergonomics Analysis.
6. Equipment & Assembly Simulation using Vismock Up/Delmia/NX
7. Concept creation & modelling for Skids/Conveyor/Hangers
8. Interaction with counterpart & incorporation of inputs.
B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech/M.E – Mechanical, Automobile, Industrial, Production Engineering.