Mahindra & Mahindra Limited is Hiring | GAT |
Position – GAT – PQA (FD Nagpur)
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Location – Nagpur, Maharashtra, IN
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Improve Receipt Quality through improving RIR time, escalation of repetitive issues, suppliers, etc.
- Liaise with the Supplier Quality Improvement group by communicating the supplier nonconformances and ensuring the action plan from SQI. Monitor the effectiveness of the actions taken.
- Improve DOL performance.
- Ensure adherence to process and product audits.
- Monitoring and Improving line rejection and customer line rejection RPH to achieve Quality targets.
- Coordinate daily ORC meetings and ensure faster resolution of issues.
- coordination with manufacturing, supplier Quality, and Design for the resolution of the issues.
- Ensuring adherence to Quality systems and maintaining the MIS, Ensuring proper data and document control.
- Coordination with other manufacturing plants for the horizontal deployment of actions and improvements.Ensuring faster resolution of field issues and External Customer Handling.
- Can identify and apply the latest techniques in measurement, statistical analysis, and quality-assured processes.
- Can conduct Statistical analysis to aid decision-making relating to process improvements. Meet M and M Quality expectations by solving problems / making improvements with the help of advanced statistical tools and driving continual Improvements
Bachelor of Engineering; Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical; Bachelor of Engineering in Automobile
Mahindra Leadership Competencies
- Strategic Business Orientation_Business Perspective
- Customer Focus_Service Orientation
- Innovation Led Transformation _Idea Orientation
- Innovation Led Transformation _Risk Taking with Responsibility
- Result in Orientation with Execution Excellence_Passion for Quality
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Accountability for results
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Being Passionate about work
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Learning from Failures
System-Generated Core Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Cost Optimization
- Creative Thinking
- Customer Sensitivity
- Interpersonal Skills
- ISO 9000 – Quality Management
- Product Knowledge & Application
- Statistical Analysis