Position – Analysis engineer
Company – Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Job Title – Analysis engineer
Employment Location – Bangalore
Education – BE/ B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in Automotive/Mechanical engineering
No of Years – 2-3 year of experience in CAE-Strength & Durability, Automotive
Experience – Type of Work: CAE Simulation
Areas of Work: Strength & stiffness – Automotive
- Pre and Post-processing using Hyper works, ANSA & Medina.
- Use Finite Element Analysis software such as NX Nastran, Abaqus, and Permas in the analysis of product design.
- Apply computer-aided engineering (CAE) principles to evaluate Strength & Stiffness analysis (Linear & Non-linear) of moderately complex full vehicles, systems, and components.
- Generate, document the results and propose recommendations to design teams for improvements to achieve production targets.
- Provide design concepts for improvement in strength and stiffness aspects of the components/Sub-structures using the expert level of understanding.
- Independently work and implement projects on a timeline.
- Understanding requirements, planning, scheduling & effort estimation for the projects.
- Coordinate with Design Engineering and other departments in the product development.
Skills & Experience
- Good teamwork skills, strong verbal & written skills.
- Experience with FEA softwares such as NX Nastran, Abaqus, ANSA, Permas, and/or Medina.
- Experience in Static & dynamic analysis to structural designs required.
- Noticing and solving the root cause of engineering problems.
We are all in for change. – Are you too?
The world is changing. The question is, what will be our contribution to the outcome? At Daimler, interdisciplinary teams are developing the mobility of tomorrow. You are very welcome to join them. Together, we will create new connected ways to move around our globe. Think, try, and thrive with us in collaborative work environments that spark game-changing concepts. Innovative solutions by and for the people.