Position – R&D Engineer I
Company – Medtronic
Location – Nanakramguda, Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Careers that Change Lives
Be a part of the Medtronic Engineering and Innovation center (MEIC) in Hyderabad by applying your skills to the growth, development and sustaining efforts of Medical Devices products within the center.
We value what makes you unique. Be a part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress, and deliver meaningful innovations
A Day in the Life
As R&D Engineer I of the MEIC you will learn and collaborate with the Power Stapling team. You will be connected Advanced Surgial Instruments wherein you will be involving on Concept development, Drawings and Prototype Building and applying your knowledge on of medical devices/products.
Medtronic is a world leader in providing health care products that benefit individual’s well-being. Our organization contributes directly to this mission.
Our business is growing significantly as the market demands reliable medical devices which look and feel more like consumer devices. As a result, we need a R&D Engineer who will ensure we deliver the best on-time and with high quality for our products.
- The R&D Engineer I is responsible for the supporting the Computer Aided Design (CAD) , Concept Development and Prtotyope needs for ASI Products.
- The R&D Engineer I is expected to have the appropriate background knowledge on product development process (Pre PDP & PDP) and its cross functional aspects.
- It is expected that the R&D Engineer I is capable of learning the product and process quickly.
Must Have :
- 0-3 – Bachelor’s or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge on Creo or any modelling Software and Manufacturing Operations.
- Therortical Knowledge on Medical Devices.
- Good Communications- Written and Oral.
Nice to Have
- Tolerance Stacks
- GD&T Certification
- FEA Analaysis Tool
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.Help us shape the
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic – both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.