Position – Deputy Manager – Transmission System (Unit Design)
Company – Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
Exp. – 3 to 7 years
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
To design and develop automotive manual transmissions (gear-box)
[Preference FR transmission / Transfer gearbox for 4WD application]
- Lay-outing and packaging of transmission in vehicle.
- Designing & development of transmission parts like gears, shafts, synchromesh system, gear shift mechanism, T/F gear box etc.
- Gear Design, 3D Modeling, Designer CAE & 2D Design (drawing).
- Analysis of NVH issues / testing failures / market problem root cause analysis.
- CAD proficiency- Uni-graphics (preferably)
- Designer CAE & analysis proficiency– Uni-graphics (preferably)
- Understanding / Proficiency in gear design software like Romax, KISSsoft etc.)
- Tolerance stack-up analysis, DFMEA, FTA etc.
- Project management using Gant chart & PERT techniques.
- B.E / B. Tech in Mechanical