Position – Deputy Manager : Hybrid Components
Company – Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
Exp. – 3 to 7 years
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
To design and develop motor & inverter system for hybrid vehicle.
- Lay-outing & packaging of Motor & Inverter in vehicle.
- Electrical & CAN integration of motor & inverter in vehicle.
- Thermal management of motor for performance optimization.
- Development of proto parts & tooled up parts by concurrent engineering with suppliers.
- Analysis of market problems, NVH & Assembly issues pertaining to hybrid system.
- AIS certification tests, Safety & compliance & Vehicle evaluations & countermeasure to failures.
- CAD proficiency : Uni-graphics – Modeling (mandatory) & CAE.
- Understanding of Motor & Inverter specifications & performance/ reliability requirements.
- Understanding of production processes for parts of a motor, inverter, assembly process – design for manufacturing.
- Understanding of thermal systems.
- Tolerance stack-up, GD&T, BOM Management, Statistical Analysis.
- Understanding of Manual and Automated manual transmission system.
- Self-motivated, flexible and a team-player
- Evidence of strong networking skills
- Good communication and presentation skills & an initiator
Specific expertise required for functional area :
- Preferably have work experience in an OEM.
- Willingness to travel.
- B.E / B. Tech in Mechanical
- Minimum 60 % marks
MARUTI SUZUKI WORLD
Cars are what Maruti Suzuki builds. Experiences are what it creates.
Experiences fuelled by innovations, forward thinking, and a commitment to bring the very best to Indian roads. From the day the iconic Maruti 800 was launched in 1983, the company has been spearheading a revolution of change. Turning an entire country’s need for driving, into its love for driving.
However, tastes and demands keep on evolving with each new generation of Indians. This has not been looked at by Maruti Suzuki as a challenge, but as an inspiration to go beyond traditional boundaries of car-making. Infusing design and technology is one such step it has taken to make its cars meet new age expectations smoothly.
Today, Maruti Suzuki has its eyes set firmly on the possibilities of tomorrow. And everybody is invited on this journey.