Position – Jr. Engineer – Pumping Operations
Company – Mahindra Water Utilities
Exp. – 0 – 2 years
Salary – ₹ 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Location – Tirupur/Tiruppur, Bhavani, Tirupur, Tamilnadu, IN
Time and Venue
8th August, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Mahindra Water Utilities Ltd, MBR Campus, Poondi Ring Road, Pooluvapatti, Tirupur – 641602, Tamilnadu
Contact – Arunkumar V ( 9500970392 )
Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily Preventive maintenance
- Coordinating with maintenance team during breakdown and corrective maintenance.
- Monitoring the MBR tank level, Inflow and Outflow details and comparing it with operating plan forecast supply.
- Monitoring the parameters of all working equipment round the clock and recording the healthiness from time to time
- Monitoring and recording the pressure & flow in feeder mains so as to maintain healthiness of equipment.
- Monitoring electrical parameters like Voltage, amps, KWH, Power factor, VFD temperature on hourly basis to ensure healthiness of equipment
- In case of Power interruption Coordinate with TNEB person, control room, and make necessary arrangement to restore the power supply.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Diploma / BE ( Electrical /Mechanical) with 0-2 years experience may apply
Mahindra Water Utilities expertise lies in Operation and Maintenance of Water Supply & Sewerage Projects. This involves extracting river water, treating it and further distributing it for use by industries and individuals. Mahindra Water Utilities supplies upto 185 Million Litres per Day of Potable Water to the Domestic and Industry customers in and around Tirupur. Its operations are spread over 100 square kilometers from over 30 operating stations.
Address – SF No.135/1A2, 1B2,,MBR Campus,Poondi Ring Road,Ne, ruperichal Village, Pooluvapatti, COIMBATORE, Tamilnadu, India