Spread the love
Position – Deputy Manager Sales
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Location – India
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Manage a set of dealerships and dealer team to achieve the business parameters like volumes, market share, collection, deliveries, spares part sales etc.
- Inquiry generation and management (CDMS.
- New dealership development along with Channel team.
- Ensuring viable distribution network by appointing dealers, sub-dealers for appropriate market coverage.
- Implementation of specific incentive schemes for dealers.
- Participate in the development and/or execution of field activities.
- Ensure availability of trained manpower in adequate quantity at dealerships, developing them for pre-sales and sales processes, new product features / modifications.
- Executing company strategy at the dealership along with local level sales promotion campaigns, product launches etc.
- Scrutinize the Financial Health of dealer.
- Liaison with financial institutions / banks for exploring new avenues for retail financing of product.
- Track the competitor activities, capture feedback on performance of competitor (and our) products
Preferred Industries – Sales
- Bachelor of Engineering; Bachelors of Technology; Diploma in Engineering; Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical; Bachelor of Engineering in Automobile; Bachelor of Engineering in Agriculture; Bachelors of Technology in Mechanical; Bachelors of Technology in Automobile; Bachelors of Technology in Agriculture; Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical; Diploma in Engineering in Automobile; Diploma in Engineering in Agriculture
General Experience – 1 to 5 years of relevant experience in Sales
- 1 – 5 year Relevant Sales Experience.Exposure to 1 – 2 diverse markets. (Different States.
- Should have worked in Rural Markets.Basic understanding of Farm Industry, Tractor and Implements
Mahindra Leadership Competencies
- Strategic Business Orientation_Anticipating and Leveraging Business Opportunities
- Leadership through Sustainability_Stakeholder focus
- Customer Focus_Customer Sensitivity
- Customer Focus_Customer Delight
- Innovation Led Transformation _Idea Orientation
- Leveraging Human Capital_Team development
System Generated Core Skills
- Change Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Financial Concepts
- Product Knowledge & ApplicationSales Planning
Spread the love