Position – Engineer – Powertrain Development Centre
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Location – Chennai, TamilNadu, IN
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Electric Vehicles Powertrain (E-Motor, E-Axle, Inverter) Testing.
- EV Battery Functional & Durability Testing.
- Installation & Commissioning of EV test facility.
- Test facility work Planning and Scheduling.
- Monitoring utilisation and efficiency of the test facility.
- Maintenance of test facility and equipment .
- Trouble shooting and failure analysis.
- Knowledge of test standards for EV Powertrain & Battery testing.
- Experience of handling test beds for E-Motor, E-Axle, Inverter , Battery testing.
- Knowledge of CAN communications protocol and High Voltage Battery Systems.
- Experience of working on High Voltage Battery systems.
- knowledge of Electric Vehicle systems & Power Electronics.
- Knowledge of MATLAB, and Simulink.
- Knowledge of Test bed automation systems & data analysis softwares.
- Knowledge on engine management software’s like INCA, VISU.
- Experience of engine test bed systems will be added advantage.
Minimum 3 Years
Automotive Industry- OEM’s and Tier 1 Suppliers
B.E. Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical