Position – Shift Supervisor (Maintenance)
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Location – India
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Plant maintenance responsibilities include:
- Preventive Maintenance.
- Corrective Maintenance.
- Breakdown Maintenance
- Equipment & personnel safety compliance. Create safe work environments by Reducing fatigue, Reducing accidents, Eliminating potential areas of accidents
- Handling & guiding team of maintenance technicians.
- Spare parts management.
- SAP activities for PM module at the user level.
- Co-ordination with OEMs & other functions in the organisation
- Cost monitoring & Spares cost reduction
- System Implementation ( TPM etc.)
- Achieve optimum capacity utilization with minimum downtime and maximum delivery.
- Ensure consistent system and process adherence, by self and team, through various audits.
- Achieve the targets with maximum utilization of people and machines.
- Ensure smooth gelling of the support activities with the manufacturing
- Deploy & Cross Deploy relevant best practices
- Leverage IT in upgrading the manufacturing process.
- Develop and sustain harmonious employee relations.
- Ensure conformance to IR laws/ labor legislation/ statutory compliances at all times
- B.E – Mechanical
- 3 to 6 years
Systems and Process Orientation:
- Knowledge of preceding & subsequent processes
- Knowledge of DOE
- Knowledge of TPM, TQM, etc
- Knowledge of Operating mechanisms, & all machinery of Farm Equipment Assembly lines
- Maintenance practices in some of the world-class companies.
- Knowledge of improvement techniques like Poka Yoke, Kaizens, etc.
- Knowledge of various audit systems like TPM, TS 16949, and other system audits
Relationship Mgt & Networking Skills
- Overview of IR laws / Labor legislation related to industrial relations, grievance handling mechanisms, and the processes for discipline at the shop floor level
Mfg Technology Orientation
- Knowledge of latest trends in Manufacturing technology. Awareness of mfg technologies resulting in safer, more productive & less fatiguing work environment
Planning and resources optimization
- Knowledge of elemental costs e.g. fixed/ variable/inventory costs
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling tools
Mahindra Leadership Competencies
- Strategic Business Orientation_Business Perspective
- Strategic Business Orientation_Anticipating and Leveraging Business Opportunities
- Strategic Business Orientation_Strategic Foresight
- Strategic Business Orientation_Global mind-set
- Leadership through Sustainability_Strategize around, Sustainability Drivers
- Leadership through Sustainability_Frugal mindset
- Leadership through Sustainability_Stakeholder focus
- Leadership through Sustainability_Triple Bottom Line Sensitivity
- Customer Focus_Customer Sensitivity
- Customer Focus_Customer Delight
- Customer Focus_Service Orientation
- Innovation Led Transformation _Idea Orientation
- Innovation Led Transformation _Change catalyst
- Innovation Led Transformation _Risk Taking with Responsibility
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Effective Project Management
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Passion for Quality
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Accountability for results
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Agility with discipline
- Leveraging Human Capital_Exponential synergyLeveraging Human Capital_Team development
- Leveraging Human Capital_Entrepreneurial engagement
- Leveraging Human Capital_Appreciating diversity
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Being Passionate about work
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Working without Barriers
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Blending Fun with work
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Learning from Failures
System Generated Core Skills
- Process Knowledge – Manufacturing
- Quality Management System (QMS)
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Process Analysis
- Compliance Management
- Training & Development
- Conflict Resolution
- Team Management
Many companies. One Mahindra.
Our story began with the steel industry in 1945. Today, we’re a US $19 billion global federation of companies that enables people to rise through innovative mobility solutions, driving rural prosperity, enhancing urban living, nurturing new businesses and fostering communities. Famous for our rugged and reliable automobiles and tractors, we are also known for our innovative IT solutions, and commitment to rural prosperity.
We have a strong presence across 20 key industries namely the agribusiness, aerospace, commercial vehicles, components, defence, logistics, real estate, renewable energy, speedboats and steel among other business where we provide insightful and ingenious solutions that have global ramifications. Our companies act as a federation, with an optimum balance of entrepreneurial independence and synergy.
Headquartered in Mumbai, India, we have an operational presence in over 100 countries and employ more than 200,000 people. Amidst our diverse backgrounds, and presences, our governing spirit of “Rise” binds us as one Mahindra, that empowers us to chart new frontiers, innovatively and make a positive impact along the way.