Position – Mech Design Engr II
Company – Honeywell
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Job Description: PLM Configuration Specialist / Facilitator
Qualification: B.E / M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 4 to 6 Years
Essential Technical Skills / Knowledge:
- Have an understanding of ECO/ ECR processes followed in NPI / O&M with Problem solving and analytical capability
- Proficient in change management
- Experience in Teamcenter PLM software system
- Daily tracking of key metrics such as submitted, processed, and outstanding ECR’s and ECO’s and other engineering operations metrics.
- Analyzing and implementing effective processes to address business needs
- Working with engineering, program management, and operations to understand the program schedule and ensuring responsible deliverable are completed on-time in support of the program schedule
- Driving an efficient part release/documentation process
- Creating and managing the product Bill of Materials (BOM) and configurations
- Creation and processing of Engineering Change Orders (ECO)
- Managing and archiving spec documents
- Training of team members that will interface with the configuration management
- Full understanding of the impacts of change management decisions from a Product Life Cycle Management perspective to include the ERP system
- Escalate quality issues
- Help integrate new company acquisitions and migrate legacy data to PLM
- Experience with ERP systems like SAP is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Configuration Management processes and methodologies
- Experience in a manufacturing environment releasing products from engineering to production
- Knowledge of Engineering Bill of Materials (EBOM) creation/modification in PLM. EBOM Markup creation/modification in PLM. Applying EBOM markups in PLM. Taking reports of EBOM and thorough knowledge on EBOM markups option in PLM.
- Understanding new functionalities in PLM and coach others
- Must be able to communicate effectively, have good interpersonal skills, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to function well in a team or group environment
- Must be a self-starter/self-driven
- JOB ID: HRD118251
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Lot 115 (P),Nanakramguda Village,,Serilinganpally Madndal, RR District,Hyderabad,TELANGANA STATE,500019,India
What We Do
- We have been innovating for more than 100 years – and now we’re creating what’s next.
- More fuel-efficient aircraft.
- More direct and on-time flights. Safer skies and airports. We’re found on virtually every commercial, defense and space aircraft.
- Over 100 years ago, we defined energy efficiency by making indoor comfort automatic. Today, we redefine it in 10 million buildings using our technology.
PERFORMANCE MATERIALS & TECHNOLOGIES
- We pioneered automation control so we understand complex industrial facilities and how to create high-quality and high-performance chemicals and materials.
SAFETY & PRODUCTIVITY SOLUTIONS
- Each year, we keep over half a billion workers safer and more productive with voice-enabled software, barcode scanners, mobile computers and protective equipment.
What We Value
- Our programs serve a global community and our hometowns too.
Corporate Citizenship Report
- We provide resources and financial support to causes around the world and encourage employee volunteerism.
INTEGRITY AND COMPLIANCE
- We are committed to the highest standards in everything we do.
- Discover how we use our technologies to improve the efficiency of products and processes.
INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
- It’s our unique perspectives that are at the foundation of who we are.