Mahindra & Mahindra is Hiring | Engineer |
Position – Engineer – Body Systems CoE
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Understand project requirements as per program milestones. (Any OEM Product development Gateway System).
- Support project delivery related to engineering and design from kick-off to implementation, including; QFD, benchmarking, feature analysis, engineering, drawing and model preparation and release, CAE and physical validation support, development, and implementation support).
- CAD support for engineering proposal preparation in consultation with internal and external (Supplier) experts.
- Release of drawings and models with the system engineer.
- Preparation of Bill of material.
- Exposure to global requirements for BIW engineering and E7 design (Bodyside Closures, Underbody, and front end).
- Conceptualizing, designing, and developing BIW/Closure/Underbody Sheet metal parts.
- Support to CDMM and another implementation team for part development and quality initiatives
- 2-3 years
- BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering