Spread the love
Position – Deputy Manager Applications
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Location – IN
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Design of Cargo body (FSD/DSD & HSD), and its integration in the vehicle.
- Should have a knowledge of all future application trends in the market.
- Awareness on existing & forth coming regulatory requirements related to Fully Built Vehicles.
- Good Knowledge of Materials, fabrication, welding, painting for sheet metal components.
- Should be conversant with Vehicle engineering calculation / DFMEA/ DVP/DR/ DFA/ DFM/ DFS to meet QCD targets.
- Good Hands on experience in CATIA V5 / DMU/ Team centre / GD&T / Drafting of sheet metal components.
- Interaction with CAE /Homologation /Physical Validation.
- Define & predict system level performance requirements.
- Customer and dealer support by giving body building design guidelines of applications and interface integration support with vehicle aggregates.
- Perspective of synergistic solutions for achieving variable applications in single Vehicle.
- Application road map strategy for Fully Built application vehicles.
- Resolutions for concern related to field, service issues & quality improvements for fully Built Applications.
- Should have knowledge of benchmarking of contemporary vehicles and create a database.
- Basic Knowledge of Jigs & Fixtures for part level as well as Assy level
Experience – 3-8 Years
- The suitable person should presently be working with reputed automobile manufacturers or body builder in similar function.
- Should be expert in design of cargo body & its variants
- Should be conversant in design support and integration of special applications such as Container, Refer Van, Bulker etc.
- Awareness on applicable regulatory requirements and updates on them.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Energy & Drive
- Good analytical skills
Spread the love