Position – Asst. Manager-Maintenance
Company – Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Location – India
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Planning & Execution of maintenance activities like Breakdown Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Condition-based monitoring, etc.
- Should have knowledge conveyor system, shuttling system & EDDY current dynamometers
- Breakdown maintenance activity of mechanical and CNC equipment, Spindles assemblies, hydraulic press, servo system
- Knowledge of transducers like smoke detectors, temperature sensors, flow meters, SFC meters & their calibration, etc.
- Brief knowledge of the testing cycle of the engine is desirable
- Knowledge of mechanical drives & bearings and Material Handling equipment
- Knowledge of water & fuel conditioning system and heat exchangers
- Peripheral Knowledge of ISAYS software used in testing
- Should have a thorough knowledge of Hydraulics, Pneumatics & its application
- Knowledge of systems like MFMEA, MTTR Calculation, MTBF Calculation, etc.
- Knowledge of enablers likes TPM, 5S, Ergonomics, etc.
- Should have Knowledge of spare parts planning, procuring & inventory control
- Implementation of RCM study for critical machines
- Calibration of mechanical gauzes, tools, and transducer.
- Monitoring of safety hazards and closing of observation.
Preferred Industries – Engine, Engineering, Automobile
- Assistant Manager – Mechanical Maintenance
General Experience – 2-5 years
- Mahindra Leadership Competencies
- Strategic Business Orientation_Business Perspective
- Strategic Business Orientation_Anticipating and Leveraging Business Opportunities
- Strategic Business Orientation_Strategic Foresight
- Strategic Business Orientation_Global mind-set
- Leadership through Sustainability_Strategize around, Sustainability Drivers
- Leadership through Sustainability_Frugal mindset
- Leadership through Sustainability_Stakeholder focus
- Leadership through Sustainability_Triple Bottom Line Sensitivity
- Customer Focus_Customer Sensitivity
- Customer Focus_Customer Delight
- Customer Focus_Service Orientation
- Innovation Led Transformation _Idea Orientation
- Innovation Led Transformation _Change catalyst
- Innovation Led Transformation _Risk Taking with Responsibility
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Effective Project Management
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Passion for Quality
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Accountability for results
- Result Orientation with Execution Excellence_Agility with discipline
- Leveraging Human Capital_Exponential synergy
- Leveraging Human Capital_Team development
- Leveraging Human Capital_Entrepreneurial engagement
- Leveraging Human Capital_Appreciating diversity
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Being Passionate about work
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Working without Barriers
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Blending Fun with work
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work_Learning from Failures
System Generated Core Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- CNC Machine
- CNC Programming
- ISO 9000 – Quality Management
- ISO TS 16949 – Quality Management
- ISO/IEC 17025 Testing & Calibration
- Machinery Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (MFMEA)
- OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health & Safety
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- System Generated Secondary Skills
we constantly strive to challenge conventional thinking and innovatively use our resources to drive positive change in the lives of our employees, customers, stakeholders and communities thus enabling them to Rise.
We truly believe that innovation and technology are the catalysts for a better future. Our aspiration to Rise to the future embodies this belief. And we are intensifying our efforts to create a promising tomorrow. Our ambitions have constantly grown with time and we work towards pushing the boundaries of innovation, both in Domestic markets as well as the global arena.
MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA LTD.
Mahindra Group’s parent company, is a dominant player in the Tractor and Automobile industry. It is both an operating company (Automotive and Farm Equipment Sectors) and a holding company of all its investments in subsidiary and associate companies. Other businesses under the Operating Company includes the Powertrain & the Construction Equipment divisions. Its Allied businesses includes Mahindra Powerol.
With strong presence across India, the Automotive and Farm Sectors propels an entire manufacturing ecosystem by working closely with over 1,200 suppliers and 3,500 dealers and in the process, create employment for 200,000 people (direct and indirect). Its 30,000+ employees are spread across 20 locations.
We introduced utility vehicles to India in 1947. Seventy years later, our portfolio ranges from SUVs, MUVs to pick-ups to heavy commercial vehicles to two-wheelers. Our vehicles boast of several industry-first safety and technology features and our category-defining UVs traverse terrains in more than 70 countries globally. We pioneered electric vehicles in India, across the passenger and commercial segments. Our EV 2.O roadmap aims to make electric vehicle technology more accessible and mainstream to accelerate EV adoption and cater to the smart cities of tomorrow. Read More
Tractor and Farm Mechanization Business
As the market leader in India for the past 30 years, Mahindra’s Tractor and Farm Mechanization business has helped bring Farm Tech Prosperity to the Indian farmer with technologically superior affordable solutions. Mahindra is the largest tractor company in the world with sales across 40 countries and 1000+ dealers worldwide. Now, we are catalyzing the third revolution of farming with Farming 3.0 to create an ecosystem with offerings across the farming value chain– from access to smart machinery, precision farming practices, digital platforms and ecosystem connect – to help farmers improve their crop yields and double their farm income.
Many companies.One Mahindra.
Our story began with the steel industry in 1945. Today, we’re a US $19 billion global federation of companies that enables people to rise through innovative mobility solutions, driving rural prosperity, enhancing urban living, nurturing new businesses and fostering communities. Famous for our rugged and reliable automobiles and tractors, we are also known for our innovative IT solutions, and commitment to rural prosperity.
We have a strong presence across 20 key industries namely the agribusiness, aerospace, commercial vehicles, components, defence, logistics, real estate, renewable energy, speedboats and steel among other business where we provide insightful and ingenious solutions that have global ramifications. Our companies act as a federation, with an optimum balance of entrepreneurial independence and synergy.
Headquartered in Mumbai, India, we have an operational presence in over 100 countries and employ more than 200,000 people. Amidst our diverse backgrounds and presences, our governing spirit of “Rise” binds us as one Mahindra, that empowers us to chart new frontiers, innovatively and make a positive impact along the way.