Position – Apprentice Trainee (Freshers)
Mahanagar Gas Ltd
Exp. – 0 years
Location – Mumbai
- We want fresh Engineer Graduates or Diploma holders for a 1-year apprenticeship in our Operations & Maintenance, Projects, Planning & Asset Integrity depts.
- A suitable stipend will be paid to the apprentices.
- The duration of the apprenticeship is of 1 year only.
- Only Students passed out in 2019/2020 may apply. The final year mark sheet is compulsory.
B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Civil
If interested you can send resume at [email protected]
- Mahanagar Gas Limited is a professionally managed Company actively engaged in providing Piped Natural Gas (PNG) to Domestic, Commercial & Industrial Consumers besides supplying Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) to vehicles.
- MGL Vision envisages providing the convenience of PNG and CNG in the city of Greater Mumbai and adjoining areas of Maharashtra and replaces pollutant fuels with clean and environmentally friendly Natural Gas.
- To strengthen our young team, we need dynamic, matured, and proactive people.
- Address – MGL House, opp ICICI Tower, Bandra-Kurla Complex,, Bandra-E,, MUMBAI, Maharashtra – 400051, India