Position – Application Engineer
Company – MACPOWER CNC MACHINES
Location – Ahmedabad, Gujarat, IN
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Qualification: Degree or Diploma in Mechanical/Production
No. of Vacancies: 02
Experience: 05 – 10 Years in the Machine Tool industry
Skillset: management, technical, support, sales, project
- Cycle time calculation of components
- Having a knowledge of Tools & Fixturing concepts
- Die Mold and parts manufacturing background dotingly separated
- Part manufacturing background
- Ensuring that all our Business Makers are provided with the very best in sales technical supportive mold background.
- Ability to define and troubleshoot manufacturing/machining processes
- Broad Knowledge of cutting tools with the ability to calculate optimal speeds and feeds
- Working knowledge of part inspection devices and techniques
- Broad & in-depth knowledge of multiple machine control systems
- Broad & in-depth knowledge of multiple machining platforms
- Ability to set up and program a CMM (languages: MODUS, PC-Demis, Calypso)
- Proficient with Caps conversational, one high end CAM System (OpenMind, Delcam, Siemens NX), G-Code, and Macro programming
- Basic understanding of Metallurgy
- Strong written/verbal communication skills; Able to effectively communicate verbally with varying levels of internal technical staff, external customers, and external suppliers
- Strong analytical/problem solving abilities
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to travel to customer/distributor locations and trade shows as needed
- Providing great clarity on the technical specifications of each project to the engineering and production groups;
- Continually learning, understanding the latest in technological processes in machine tool solutions;
- Developing and maintaining great relationships with all existing and potential suppliers of critical components with respect to technology, quality, pricing, and delivery;
- Giving constructive feedback to team leaders to help achieve the best team results in terms of quality and productivity;
Position – Service Engineer
Company – MACPOWER CNC MACHINES
Location – Rajkot, Gujarat, IN
Qualification: DME / BE Mechanical & Electrical
No. of Vacancies: 01
Experience: 4 – 5 Years in Machine Tools
- New Machine Installation
- To Attend Service Call
- To Assist Sr. Service Engineer
- Trouble Shooting of service Call
- Providing Warranty Service To Customers
- Providing Chargeable service to customers
- Give Technical suggestion for product improvement
- To Attending Machine Modification
Macpower CNC Machines Limited (Macpower) welcomes the world of machining excellence. More than one and half decades of experience and the vision towards creating a niche have transformed Macpower into India’s fastest growing CNC Manufacturing Company. This meteoric growth is a result of Macpower’s vision of par excellence to manufacture state-of-the-art products, adopting the best in technology.
In 2003, Macpower Group started Macpower CNC Machines Limited, a CNC Machines manufacturing unit in an area of around 4 acres situated at Metoda G.I.D.C., Rajkot (India). Macpower is registered to ISO 9001(Design), a universally accepted quality assurance designation by Integral Certification (P) Ltd. in June 2018. ISO registration is an indication of professionalism, capability, and commitment to customer service earned through independent analysis of a company’s quality management systems.
This modern headquarters contains a spacious new machine Assembly shop, a Hi-tech manufacturing facility, and a dedicated CAD center fully equipped with the latest generation of CAD workstations and Pro/ENGINEER as design and Analysis software.
Macpower is very well equipped with the latest infrastructure & equipment, well qualified skilled intellectual capital to support the manufacturing of high technology driven machines. A well-facilitated design and R & D department, which uses ProE 3D, CAD software, and FE Analysis, enables a continuous study of the customer feedback and related technology to make the necessary upgradation.
With more than 5000 installation base across India, Sales & Service Team presence in 37 cities across the country with 107 qualified sales and service engineers and 9 business associates across India, the establishment of 4 regional offices and 3 technology centers across the country to have a better attachment with our valued customers.
We Offering a wide range of 16 different Product categories with 65 different models, offering 1000+ application solutions serving 27 industry segments nationwide.
The manufacturing range includes CNC Turning Center, VMC, HMC, Turn O’ Mill Center, VTL, Twin Spindle Turning & VMC, Drill Tap Center, Robotic Automation Solution.
We are going to establish a new state-of-the-art plant facility for fulfilling the future order. Additional 600 Machines per year production capacity will result in total capacity of the plant to 1200 Machines per year and State of the art temperature Controlled Assembly Shop. All new in-house pattern shop adopting latest techniques to make series of patterns suitable to our entire product range. State of the art imported mother machines and equipment. In-house spindle manufacturing with high-end machines and assembly facilities. Ultra-modern Powder Coating plant with 11 tank pre-treatment process followed by conveyorized backing and powder coating booth.
We provide “Competitive Manufacturing Solutions” to meet the exact requirements of our Customers.