Position – Associate / Junior Officer – Mechanical
Company – Lupin Limited
Exp. – 2 to 5 year(s) of Experience
Location – Visakhapatnam, IN
Requirement : Associate / Junior Officer – Engineering (Mechanical)
Candidtes should meet the requisite skill set, qualification and other reuirements as mentioned below:
- Maintenance experience of reactors, centrifuge, Dryers & RCVD
- Operation & Maintenance of utility equipments like chiller, boiler and Air compressor
- Operation & Maintenance of HVAC Systems
- Operation & Maintenance of purifies water system
- Ensure the uninterupted utility & HVAC services to process and plant
- Adhence to safety systems & procedures and ensuring of cGMP complaince
- Support the operations in shifts
- Good communication & Inter personal skills
- Adherence to SAFETY systems & procedures and CGMP Compliance
- Role: Service/Maintenance Engineer – API Pharmaceutical facility
- Qualification : Polytechnic – EEE/ EC / Mechanical with relevant functional experience not less than 02 years
Required Candidate profile
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks in highest qualification is mandatory for the candidates having less than 05 years of work experience.
- Candidates having minimum 02 year and above of relevant work experience in regulated pharma industry can be applied
- *FRESHERS and graduates need not to apply for this role.
Position is for Visakhapatnam location, Andhra Pradesh
*Candidate preferably from pharmaceutical (API) industry experience
Lupin Limited is one of India’s largest manufacturers of bulk actives and formulations. The principal bulk actives manufactured by it include Rifampicin, Pyrazinamide, Ethambutol (anti-TB), Cephalosporins (anti-infectives) and cardiovasculars. The company also possesses competencies in phytomedicines, in which medicines are made out of plant and herbal resources supported by the discipline of modern medicine.