Position – OEM Manager Industrial
Company – Lubrizol
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra
Lubrizol Additives is a pioneering global supplier of chemical additives technologies including additives for engine oils, driveline applications, gasoline and diesel fuel, other transportation related fluids and industrial lubricants. We are committed to providing value to our customers, and we understand that success comes from working together. The Lubrizol Additives team is passionate about what we do. Our customers count on us for trusted expertise,testing confidence, supply assurance and independent strength. We are looking for top talent to help inspire new ideas, create opportunities and enable the advancement of innovative technologies. We offer abundant opportunities for career growth in a challenging, collaborative environment. Learn more about how we are achieving Success Together.
Job Title : OEM Manager Industrial
Location : Turbhe (Mumbai)
Entity : Lubrizol India Private Limited
Summary of the Role:
To identify, explore, establish and evaluate new opportunities for Lubrizol to create value at Industrial OEMs and to find ways for Lubrizol to gain share in the value created. To develop and manage relationships with targeted Industrial OEMs, and to use those relationships for transforming the business efforts, making Lubrizol more compelling to the targeted OEMs and to deploy Lubrizol’s business strategies in conjunction with Sales, Product Management Group and other business groups.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Be | The main point of contact for the assigned original equipment manufacturers (OEM) Accounts and increase Lubrizol’s share of opportunity and influence.
- Deliver | The Lubrizol specific business goals at the OEM
- External focus | Develop contacts at the selected OEM Accounts across a broad range of disciplines to include both the commercial and the technical.
- Internal focus | Grow internal contact networks within Lubrizol Product Management Group (PMG) | Sales | R&D.
- Implement | The plans for all identified OEM accounts | Use inputs from the Leadership Team, OEM management team, Industrial Group.
- Contribute | To the OEM team | Work closely with other OEM Account Managers | Regionally | Globally as required
- Identify | Develop | Opportunities for innovative new technologies that expands Lubrizol’s business portfolio at the Industrial OEM Accounts
- Market Insights | Provide these to Product Management Group, Sales and other Lubrizol functions from the OEMs’ perspective | Help to shape the offers to realise more value for Lubrizol and making Lubrizol Compelling to the targeted OEMs.
Requirements (education, experience, competencies and specific job requirements):
- Degree or equivalent in Engineering (Mechanical / Chemical / Plastic & Polymer Technology) / Master’s in chemistry. Management Qualification would be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in the lubricant, chemical or related industry or experience of working for or with Industrial OEM’s, Earth Moving Equipment Manufacturers Injection Molding Machine Manufacturers, Gear Box Manufacturers, Mining Equipment Manufacturers, Hydraulic Press manufacturers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for internal and external customer interactions and coordinating with cross functional teams.
- Possess good commercial acumen with a focus on value selling and profit maximization initiatives.
- Ability to listen and identify customer needs in order to provide the desired level of support.
- Influential in decision making, project prioritization and time management.
- Negotiation and communication skills to deal with routine and challenging business situations.
- Ability to work within tight timeframes and manage several on-going projects.
- Motivated self-starter who is willing to take initiative.
Experience and Skills:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Fluency in a second language preferred
- Good communicator with the ability to simplify often complex situations into understandable plans and project updates
- Experience in dealing with Earth Moving Equipment Manufacturer, Gear Box Manufacturer, Injection Molding Manufacturer
- Technical competence in relating to manufacturer hardware systems and needs today, and for the future
- A flexible team player that can unite and maximize the collaborative approach to business success with Lubrizol and OEM teams
- Knowledge of commercial acumen across multiple end use areas of the Value Chain
- Good presentation skills coupled with an ability to use SharePoint, excel, word and other business management tool
Competencies for the Role:
- Commercial Acumen
- Results Orientation
- Communicate Effectively
- Team Working
About Us: The LZA South Asia manufacturing plant is at Turbhe, Navi Mumbai. Lubrizol India Pvt. Ltd. (LIPL) manufactures and markets fuel and lubricant additives and specialty performance chemicals for the industry. With its strong technological and operational competencies, LIPL has the ability to adapt to the changing needs of its customers, other stakeholders, and society at large.
Our Employment offers you –
1. Diversity & Inclusion – Lubrizol is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We believe that embracing diversity, inclusion and a global mindset will be a key enabler of our success. https://www.lubrizol.com/Sustainability/Social/Diversity-and-Inclusion
2. Culture – Lubrizol’s culture of accountability and empowerment drives our success. Together, we are Lubrizol: Where science excels, and people make a difference.
3. Work Life Balance – We provide flexible working schedule that empowers you to split time and energy between work and other important areas of your life successfully.
4. Benefits – We believe our employees are most important to us. We take care of our diverse workforce and a culture of inclusive engagement in the workplace. We develop and train our employees and provide flexible medical benefits to address medical urgencies. Do explore to know more.