Position – Project Manager
Company – LT Technology Services
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Design and development
- Design, develop and release vehicle suspension components based on customer requirements and Driv standards based on internal design rules
- Utilize print templates for module systems to drive standardization, efficiency, and quality improvement.
- Coordinate DVP&R’s & FMEA’s and release of drawings and BOM’s
- Coordinate and support prototype builds.
- Understand DRiV manufacturing module assembly processes and the key processes that affect damper and module performance.
- Evaluate any deviations to the standards.
- Support maintenance of the Engineering database to ensure the latest templates are available.
- Ensure functional understanding of key module and damper attributes and tolerances.
- Supports new product SOR / DVP including the necessary deeper translation to sub-system and component level SORs.
- Independently apply expertise from a mechanical engineering discipline to enhance current product designs.
- Analyze the performance of complete designs, evaluate parts, and perform designed experiments with statistical analysis
- Ad hoc support of Chief Engineers, Application Engineers, Product Line Engineers (PLE), Functional experts during customer and supplier visits.
- Support PLE’s and/or Product Management with the product portfolio strategy.
- Support year-over-year improvement in warranty.
- Support the development of engineering tools that drives efficiency and quality.
- Evaluate and recommend new engineering requirements and guidelines
- Recognize patentability of concepts/designs and potential infringement of new product designs to existing patents (e.g. intellectual property issues)
- Apply engineering methods and tools (e.g., FMEA’s, 8D, stress analysis) to anticipate/prevent problems and provide innovative solutions
WHO WE ARE
L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is a global leader in Engineering and R&D (ER&D) services. With 593 patents filed for 53 of the Global Top 100 ER&D spenders, LTTS lives and breathes engineering. Our innovations speak for themselves – World’s 1st Autonomous Welding Robot, Solar ‘Connectivity’ Drone, and the Smartest Campus in the World, to name a few.
LTTS’s expertise in engineering design, product development, smart manufacturing, and digitalization touches every area of human lives – from the moment one wakes up till the time one goes to bed. With 62 Innovation and R&D design centers globally, we specialize in disruptive technology spaces such as 5G, Artificial Intelligence, Collaborative Robots, Digital Factory, and Autonomous Transport.
LTTS is a publicly listed subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited, the $21 billion Indian conglomerate operating in over 30 countries.