Position – HVAC Engineer
Company – L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering Ltd
Exp. – 3 to 10 years
Location – Vadodara
Description: for HVAC Engineer
- Preparation of Specification
- Preparation of HVAC Requisition (MR / PR, Bill of quantity, Scope table)
- Vendor Offer Evaluation
- Preparation of Technical Bid comparison
- Review of Vendor document based on the specification
- Coordination with an interface for Internal Deliverable (Electrical Load, Civil work volume, Utility requirements)
- Coordination with Client, Vendors, Internal Disciplines, Procurement, Project Management Team.
- Participation in Review Meetings, monitoring of Progress / Schedule, and Man-hours.
- Heat load Calculation
- Equipment selection
- Electrical Load estimation
- Civil Load estimation
- HVAC room sizing
- Utility estimation
- Duct layout and Design
Education – BE/BTech in Mechanical
L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering (LTHE) is an engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction, and project management company providing integrated ??? design to build? solutions to large and complex Offshore and Onshore hydrocarbon projects worldwide. The Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T), a USD 21 Billion Technology, Engineering, Construction, Projects, Manufacturing, and Financial Services conglomerate. Founded in the year 1938, L&T caters to the critical needs in key sectors including hydrocarbon, infrastructure, construction, defense, IT, and power.