Position – Buyer I
Company – Lear Corporation
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Position Focus: Responsible for purchasing(sourcing) related to the Trims Commodity, Trim B Parts, Rolled Goods i.e Carpet, Non-Woven, etc and Welding assemblies
Scope: Independently work the entire scope of activities of Purchase, managing the Purchase function, Managing the supply base, supervise Buyers.
Education: BE – Mechanical
Experience: Requires 5 + years of Experience.
- Strategies Sourcing
- Identifying and implementing cost-effective suppliers
- Thorough knowledge of supply base and process knowledge in the areas of Trim’s assemblies, Trim Parts, Rolled Good i.e. Carpet, Nonwoven, etc.
- Support the new program launch by on-time sourcing and availability of parts
- Member of a cross-functional team for Supplier evaluation & approval.
- Create &deliver Purchasing Cost-Saving Road Map through resourcing, negotiation, Value Engineering/Value Analysis ideas, Long term Agreement implementation
- Identify &Execute Supplier Compression Plan
- Identify & execute preferred supplier base
- Coordinate with various plants to ensure no plant production disruption (Capacity creation & certification of suppliers).
- Good knowledge of Supply Base in India
- Upgrading the vendors with respect to quality and quantities.
- Ensuring system /audit compliance
- Support Global sourcing through India supply Base
- Leadership Skills and a go-getter.
- To have Good analytical skills and good technical knowledge.
- Assertive and confidant
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good at managing conflict management
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as a Good Team player