Position – Hardware Design Engineer
Larsen Toubro Limited
Experience – 3-5 years
Location – Bengaluru, India
- ATE / System design, development, integration and testing
- Preparation of Wiring harness for panels and jigs
- Preparation of BOM, Schematics, PCB Review, Board bring up and testing
- Assembly and Integration support, a guide for PCB and System wiring
- Test plan and procedure preparation, ATP / QTP testing as per requirements
- User/Maintenance/Troubleshooting manuals preparation
- Shall have experience in Component selection, Analysis such as Derating/ Loading/ Power/ Thermal/ MTBF/ FMEA, etc.
Position – Welding Design Engineer
Company – Larsen Toubro Limited
Experience 8 – 10 years
Location – Bengaluru
- Should have industrial experience with heavy structural welding design and all kind of weld joints.
- In-depth knowledge of the AWS welding standard.
- Capable of providing Various welding symbols independently for assy drawings.
- He should be capable of doing basic strength calculations for welded joints.
- Shop Floor experience in Welding is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of ASME standard.
- Application of Welding symbols in CAD (Preferably Solid Edge) is an added advantage.
- The candidate will be a single point of contact with all welding tasks.
- Should have expertise in sheet metal fabrication.
- Should follow DFMA.
- Experience in Engineering Changes management is an added advantage.
- 3D modeling using any of the CAD tools (Solid Edge, CREO and Solid works preferred)
Bachelor degree / Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
Ability to work on tight deadlines.
About the Company
L&T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world.
We combine a proven track record and professional skills, woven together with a culture of trust & caring. Consistently rated among the best employers in the country, L&T offers unmatched leadership opportunities & growth. Our approach is built on empowering employees to take on challenging assignments and explore their potential.