Position – Mechanical Static
Company – Larsen & Toubro Limited
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat, IN
Salary – ₹5,00,000 – ₹12,00,000 a year
Scope Of Work
- Lead assigned projects in the engineering of static equipment with the support of taskforce engineers.
- Provide technical guidance to the task force members.
Shared Across Functionally
- Co-ordinate among project team members on technical matters
- Support / implement departmental quality management programs.
- Trouble-shoot and resolve site problems pertaining to static equipment engineering
- Interaction with other discipline LEs / Team members and Project Team
- Interaction with Vendors / Clients / Third party members
Key Result Areas
- Ensure quality and timelines for deliverables.
- Bring-in improvement in the engineering systems.
- Thoroughly conversant with design of pressure vessels, heat exchangers and other pressure vessels as per ASME and other international codes & standards like TEMA, API.
Need to Have
- Communication skills
- Team Player
- Familiar with international material standards and specifications.
- Experience in the design, and preparation of mechanical data sheets and specifications.
- Experience in vendor offer evaluation, preparation of TBA, and review of vendor drawings/calculations.
- Experience in the engineering of Petrochemical / Oil & Gas projects.
- Should have functioned as Lead Engineer for projects which are already implemented.
- Exposure to FEA or Package Equipment Engineering
- Ability to carry out design optimization through Value Engineering and cost-effective alternate designs.