Position – Intern – Modeling & Simulation Engineer
Company – Dassault Systèmes
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
SIMULIA has an opening for Intern in the Industry Process Success team.
- You should be able to leverage your technical skills to get industry knowledge and hands-on work experience by working on real industry problems.
- The skills gained in terms of CAD modeling, and advanced multi-physics simulation across various industry verticals such as Transportation & Mobility, Life Sciences, and Healthcare and Energy & Materials are highly sought after and will benefit your engineering career.
- As a member of the team, assist different teams to create CAD models, set up simulations and perform process automation for various workflows on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
- Demonstrate and gain skills in advanced CAD modeling, setting up multi-physics simulations on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, for current and potential customers in different Industry Verticals.
- Candidate should preferably have completed 1st Year of Master’s and in the process of starting the final year.
- Must possess an aggregate of 60% in 10th / 12th / Diploma/ BE/ M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- Good understanding of concepts in solid mechanics, structural optimization (DOE techniques), and finite element analysis.
- Hands-on with any CAD software such as CATIA, or SOLIDWORKS.
- Hands-on with any preprocessing software like HYPERMESH, or ANSA.
- Hands-on with any simulation tools like ABAQUS, ANSYS, NASTRAN, and LS DYNA.
- Expertise in programming languages such as VB and Python is added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and comfortable discussing technical issues within the team.