Position – Pipeline Engineer
Company – Larsen & Toubro Limited
Exp. – 5 to 10 year(s) of Experience
Location – anywhere India
Roles and Responsibilities
- Laying Slurry pipelines as per piping IS codes and standards.
- Preparing required erection/laying procedures, sequences, schedule, and implementing the same.
- Interact with client/consultant for obtaining required permission for execution of the project.
- Ensuring safe/incident-free construction at the site
- Identify and mitigate risk and hazards related to construction work
- Ensure works are carried out in accordance with the construction program and meets the required quality standards.
- Establish, maintain and build a good relationship with clients as well as their representatives
Desired Candidate Profile
- You should be a Diploma/Graduate Engineer (Mech.)
- You must have at least 5 years of experience in laying/ erection of the pipeline (Gas/ Oil/Slurry/High-pressure steam)
- Must be willing to work anywhere in India
If you you have above experience, please send your profile by December 21, 2020.
Larsen & Toubro LimitedL&T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world.
We combine a proven track record and professional skills, woven together with a culture of trust & caring. Consistently rated among the best employers in the country, L&T offers unmatched leadership opportunities & growth. Our approach is built on empowering employees to take on challenging assignments and explore their potential.