Larsen & Toubro is Hiring | Multiple Engineers (Freshers) |
Position – Mechanical Piping Engineer
Company – Larsen & Toubro (L&T)
Exp. – 0 – 2 years
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat, IN
- BE – Mechanical with Post Graduate Diploma in Piping
- Good Knowledge of Piping and its fittings, Basic Knowledge of 3D ( if PDMS or E3D will be highly appreciable)
- Ready to work for As-Building 3D Projects.
- Basic knowledge of PID and Layouts, piping codes, and standards
Position – Project Engineer
Company -Larsen & Toubro
Exp. – 0 to 2 years
Location – Hazira, Gujarat, IN
Knowledge & Posting Location
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- VENDOR COORDINATION
- PROJECT PLANNING
- MS PROJECT
- TASK MANAGEMENT
- LOGICAL THINKING
- PROACTIVE MONITORING
- BILL OF MATERIALS
- The candidate is required on Fixed Term Contract as a Project engineer for Project Management Department.
- The candidate will be assigned tasks for the project ranging from tasks related to coordination to working on sub-system realization.
- The candidate will need to study engineering drawings, identify the Bill of Material, arrange to release planned purchase orders i.e PPO, and follow up for the same with the Supply chain team for creating Purchase Orders.
- The candidate will also need to coordinate and take status and follow up with various vendors for the timely availability of items.
- Clearance of Inbound Material Receipt i.e. IMR and then issuance of the material to the Shop floor. coordinate with design and quality teams as required as part of the role.
- Coordination with customers, F&A, Logistics, Stores, Marketing, and F&A departments for project tasks.
Position – Trainee Engineer
Company – Larsen & Toubro
Exp. – 0 – 1 Years
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Knowledge & Posting Location
- Execution and Finishing
- To carry out ‘Mivan Shuttering checking’ such as line, level & plumb
- Execution of waterproofing.
- Co-coordinating with MEP Activities.
- Billing certification for all vendors.
- WO Amendment.
- Material selection
- conducting meetings with all stakeholders.
- Managing all stakeholders with respect to the project.
- Documents control with respect to project Drawings and SOP.
- Cross-checking & verification of estimated quantities for bills & Manpower.
- Complete Coordination with Architect & Consultant to solve technical difficulties.
- Involvement in making sample flats & Finishing Activities of tower flats.
- Daily reporting to line manager with planning for next day’s activities.
- Responsible for quality work with standard procedure.
- Responsible for making Documentation like DPR, WPR, Checklist, Pour card, and Roster for pouring. etc.
- Responsible for Rcc work of Bungalows.
- Drawing studies & communicate with consultants & architects for technical issues.
- Estimate Bill of quantities & making a bill of the executed bill.
- Responsible to make arrangements of resources & materials for execution.
- Planning for day-to-day activities with respect to schedule.