Position – Senior Engineer – Mechanical
Company – LANXESS
Location – Jhagadia, Gujarat, IN
- Responsible for operation & Maintenance management of 08 TPH capacity multi fuel boiler and NG boiler facility
- Ensure smooth operation of Coal Handling/ Biomass handling and Ash handling plant.
- Budgeting & Planning of fuel requirement and inventory as per the steam demand.
- Planning, Budgeting & monitoring of entire boiler facilities .
- Management of the O & M contract of the MFB facility.
- Ensuring cost effective ,uninterrupted and safe operation of the boiler facilities.
- Implementation of HSE practices in all areas of responsibility.
- Ensuring compliance to the statutory requirement in the area of responsibility.
- B.E. Mechanical
- Work Experience : 4 – 6 years
- The position will be responsible for the Generation( Operation and Maintenance) and Distribution of steam to total Jhagadia site – All BUs. The annual volume of steam Generation & distribution will be @ 1200 T EUR. Also any stoppage of the facility will have direct impact on the operation of process plant. [e.g. Annual sales volume, expenses, assets under management, inventory value, value of plant or equipment, risk exposure, project cost, annual payroll].
- Management of the solid fuel( Coal/Biomass) i.e coordination with Procurement/Vendors for inventory management ,storage space
- Management of O & M ( Operation and Maintenance) ensuring uninterrupted steam supply
- Frequent ( Monthly) shutdown planning and execution.
About the Company
A dynamic corporation needs a strong team. Over 14,800 employees work for LANXESS across the globe making cement more colorful, water cleaner, medicine safer and much, much more.
Our commercial success is based, quite simply, on the performance, the innovative strength and the commitment of our employees. With a genuine sense of social responsibility, attractive jobs in an international working environment, competitive salaries and benefits, as well as a corporate culture that encourages diversity, leadership and trust, we offer extraordinary development opportunities worldwide.
CULTURE & COMMITMENT
LANXESS can be described as capable, courageous and lively. Capable, because we operate worldwide as a reliable expert in the chemicals market. Courageous, because we set demanding corporate objectives which we pursue with commitment. Lively, because we are open and ready for changes when the markets require. We strive for all individual employees to identify themselves with the LANXESS corporate objectives and embody these.
LANXESS defines diversity in our organization as an optimal mix of nationalities, cultures and life experiences. At present, the company’s senior management – the level below the management board – represents 16 nations. Only a company that is diversified in this way can understand global markets. We describe ourselves as an inclusive organization, which values, benefits from and utilizes diversity by actively developing and supporting the skills of all its different employees.
WHAT WE OFFER
LANXESS pursues a family-friendly personnel policy and offers flexible solutions that enable employees to balance their professional and personal lives better. Beyond that, LANXESS rewards employees’ performance with an attractive and transparent compensation system. In addition to basic salary we offer a variable bonus payment, which is measured against corporate results . On top of this, management staff have the opportunity to honor extraordinary performance by individual employees in a timely and non-bureaucratic way.