Position – Mechanical Engineer 2
Company – Lam Research
Location – India
- Participates in the conceptualization, modeling, analysis, development, documentation, and test/validation of hardware associated with new semiconductor equipment.
- May design parts using metals, ceramics, quartz, plastics, and advanced coatings/plating’s. Work with potential suppliers to ensure parts can be manufactured in accordance with performance and cost objectives.
- Ensures documentation is consistent with SEMI, Lam Standards and other standards as applicable (ANSI, DIN etc.), as well as best known methods for GD&T; accordingly, demonstrates knowledge and ability to properly utilize them.
- Performs analytical work in order to characterize and properly specify new and existing designs, including heat transfer, stress, vibrations, fluid/gas dynamics and manufacturability.
- May develop and execute test plans that generate characterization data sufficient to understand and validate the performance of the design.
- Develops and present reports/presentations of excellent quality that communicate design intent, analysis, and validation at design reviews.
- Collaborates with other departments for procurement and assembly of mechanical components/ equipment.
- Professionally represents the company to the customer.
- Mechanical Master’s degree with a minimum of 2 years of industry experience; or
- Mechanical Bachelor’s degree with 3 years’ experience; or
- Technical college with 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Experience in Semiconductor industry
- CAD (NX and Inventor)
- Skills in MATLAB and Simulink
- Knowledge of MS Office
We believe it is important for every person to feel valued, included, and empowered to achieve their full potential. By bringing unique individuals and viewpoints together, we achieve extraordinary results.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We Look Forward to Your Application