Lakshmi Machine Works is hiring | Mechanical design Engineer |
Position – TMD_R&D Mechanical Design II
Company – Lakshmi Machine Works
Location – Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IN
Engineer – DE (Drives) (TMRADR80-11_RAD_DEX)
Purpose of the role
- Develop multiple concepts and design for system/sub-system to meet functional target specifications through Design Thinking.
- Designing of new system/sub-system with reliable and cost-effective concepts.
- Concept proving for systems and sub-systems for breakthrough and next-generation products.
- Development of 2D scheme for system/sub system.
Roles and Responsibilities.
- Multiple concept creation and selection.
- Multiple embodiment design for selected concepts.
- Provide theoretical calculation for concept/system level
- Create DFMA for system/sub-system.
- concept Verification and proving
- Test to ensure flawless design at the concept level.
Lakshmi Machine Works Limited (LMW) is India’s largest textile machinery and CNC Machine Tool manufacturers, based in Coimbatore founded by Cavalier Dr. G.K. Devarajulu. It started its operation in 1962 in Periyanaickenpalayam in Coimbatore city with technical collaboration with Swiss-based textile machinery manufacturer Rieter for textile machines and German based Steel and Ammunition major Krupp.