Position – DEPUTY MANAGER – TECHNICAL ORDER PROCESSING
Exp. – from 7 to 10 year(s) of Experience
Location – Coimbatore
Salary – INR 7,50,000 – 10,00,000 PA.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Bill of Material related tasks and ensure the part codes are integrated with SAP.
- Responsible for meeting Engineering metrics.
- Ensure on-time completion of GAD related activities for the identified projects.
- Create and check product drawings in CAD and maintain the data base.
- Handle engineering changes viz., drawings, standards, material data sheet etc.
- Handle Process Audits, PED and IMS.
Desired Candidate Profile
- should have the Technical competencies Viz.
- knowledge of Product and Manufacturing process
- Exposure to International design and material standards.
- Exposure in VAVE processes i.e standardization, cost reduction, etc.
- M Office proficiency and exposure to SAP PP module
- Knowledge of QMS / EMS / OHSAS
- and behavioral competencies such as
- Problem Solving
- Target Orientation
- Communication and Presentation
- Interpersonal relation and co-ordination
- Analytical Ability
B.Tech/B.E. – Mechanical