Position – Trainee – PLM & Alfresco AMS
Company – Konecranes
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Trainee – PLM & Alfresco AMS[[SP Infocity]]
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Designation: Trainee- PLM & Alfresco AMS
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Company Name: Konecranes and Demag Pvt Ltd.
Role and Responsibility:
- Exhibit Konecranes Core values and code of conduct into each action
- Application Monitoring and reacting to the alerts.
- Handling service requests and incidents: Receiving the tickets and resolving them through Service now and Tracker.
- Any adhoc request coming from other applications for monitoring / support in any environments.
- Updating work log and task performed in the trackers for each Incident.
- Develop healthy professional customer relationship
- Ensure to fulfill the KPIs like SLA, TAT, Ageing, Quality Audits, etc. based on management’s expectations and guidance
- Align and realign actions based on customers’ feedbacks, inputs from management.
- Awareness about ISO 14001, 45001 requirements’
Competencies and Skills Required:
- Teamcenter/PLM Knowledge will be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Good Communication skill
- Proactive and Self-Motivated
- Customer centric attitude.
- Good Academic record
- Deliver any other tasks as per superior’s instructions and guidance
What we expect from you:
- B.Tech/B.E. – IT, Computer, Mechanical./ MCA/ BCA
- Good Technical background with Professional experience desirable
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a globally-distributed team
- Team player
What we offer you?
- Insight to world class global IT Service Delivery
- Competitive Salary
- Work-Life balance
- Innovative and dynamic working environment
- Support of an excellent Global Core team and IT Service Delivery Team
- Possibility to work in leading crane building company with leading technology
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment which is free from any form of discrimination.