Position – System Developer
Company – Konecranes
Location – Pune, Mahārāshtra (IN-MH)
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Company Name: Konecranes and Demag Pvt Ltd
Department: Engineering Knowledge Center
Location: S.P Infocity, Pune
Employment type: Permanent
Qualification: Graduate Engineer
Konecranes Product Configurator team develops Sales Solutions for the frontline organizations in close co-operation with Product Management teams. As a System Development Specialist you will be responsible for creating functional specifications to new requests. You will be responsible for coordinating development requests to successful implementations with high quality.
The position leads you to the core of lifting business and offers an excellent background to grow in our international organization in various ways.
Key user support & maintenance
- Parameter updates
- Manufacturing set-up updates (costs, steel plates manufacturing hours etc.)
- Set up new companies
- Solve hoist (or even crane) related SNOW tickets, or guide programmer how to fix it
- Price update for Hoist
New product development:
- Hoist related changes
- New additional features
- Dimension changes
- New hoist models
- Update product rule and So On…
- Add new features to cranes (crane additional features)
- Guide programmers when rules must be added to code
- Test changes
Role Demands/Major Responsibilities
- create functional specifications with business stakeholders
- coordinate development tasks
- develop application
- testing new functionalities
- key user support
- Programming skills, preferably Visual Basic and .Net environments
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering , software or equivalent
- 5+ years of previous experience in mechanical engineering and/or software development
- Fluent in English
- Good co-operations and organization skills
- Service attitude
- Conceptual thinking and prioritizing ability
- Open minded and innovative spirit
- Can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn and develope
What you should bring:
- Good communication skills with fluency in spoken and written English
- ‘Right first time from me’ attitude
- Should be a self-motivated person.
- Should be willing to work in team environment
- Knowledge of crane related design standards would be helpful
- Good to have awareness about ISO 14001, 45001 requirements
- Self-motivated, Team oriented, Target oriented
- Positive attitude, Good team player, but also capable to work individually
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility
- A good verbal and written communication
What we offer you?
- Interesting and challenging job
- Opportunities for personal growth and development
- Good team spirit and support by experienced colleagues
- Most modern engineering tools and software
- Opportunity to enhance one’s skills with great challenges on cranes with different projects.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment which is free from any form of discrimination.