Konecranes is Hiring | Engineer Project Management |
Position – Engineer Project Management
Company – Konecranes
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
One of Konecranes core competitive advantages is its highly skilled, motivated and engaged employees. Konecranes Position is responsible for description in short.
Our three core values – trust in people, total service commitment and sustained profitability – create a joint foundation for all Konecranes employees. They are the backbone of our company and guide our decisions and priorities. Konecranes values are a part of our identity and shown in our behavior – the values guide our leadership, operations and activities.
We are now looking for a passionate Position.
Qualification: BE ( Electrical / Mechanical )
Experience: 2-3 years in projects. Experience in crane industry would be preferred but not mandatory.
Your Key Role:
- Project execution and costing.
- Project scheduling in SAP.
- Maintaining project life cycle.
- Interaction internal and external customers.
- Project MIS.
Competencies and skills, we expect for this role:
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- System (SAP) knowledge for PS Module.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings.
- Awereness of ISO 14001 and 45001 standards.
- Awareness of MS Project.
- Effective communication skills.
What we offer you:
In return, we can offer you exciting and challenging position and flexible working environment to form a part of the Konecranes Function Name team, you will create value added support locally and in delivering services as per our Lifting People Strategy.
Please apply through www.konecranes.com/careers
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment which is free from any form of discrimination.