Position – Design Engineer, Mobile Harbor Cranes (MHC)
Company – Konecranes
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Bachelor’s degree holder in Mechanical / Production Engineering from a reputed university.
Sound knowledge of Inventor & AutoCAD with Min. 2 – 3 years of design experience in the field of Crane Industry OR Material handling equipment OR Special Purpose Machines OR Heavy Fabrication.
Skill sets needed
- Strong English Communication
- Ability to work in a team
- Expert in Inventor & AutoCAD
- Expert in SAP, Team Center
- Sound knowledge of the basics of Engineering & Mathematics
- Sound knowledge of welding, manufacturing processes, GD&T
- Good in the imagination of 2D views
- Awareness of ISO 14001 & 45001 Standards
- Study and understand the project specifications and scope of the project.
- To understand, interpret, and conceptualize engineering drawings with design skills.
- Use of Inventor to create 2D or 3D designs with parametric for complex projects along with SAP.
- To plan his own activity within the project to reach desired targets, with good quality.
- To collaborate with the team to solve the problems and meet the schedule.
- Use of Microsoft tools to manage documents, handling of data & create presentations.
- To follow company policy/rules.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment that is free from any form of discrimination.