Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Company – Kone
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
KONE employs over 60,000 driven professionals in over 60 countries worldwide joined together by a shared vision. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, it is our mission to improve the flow of urban life.
Job Title – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Are you the one?
- Academic qualification – B.E., (Mechanical)
- 0 to 2 years of experience in AutoCAD
- Good knowledge about Elevator industry & products
What will you be doing?
- Acquire Knowledge and understanding of KONE equipment offering, Technical design, Structure and limitations of products
- Works closely with Project managers and supports Pre-Bid requirements.
- Creates 3D design and Manufacturing drawings for the requirement
- Cost understanding of solutions and components
- Takes safety, maintenance and manufacturability aspects into account and designs environmentally sustainable solutions when possible
- As a member of an engineering team, shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops.
- Works independently on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time.
- Identifies and selects the components required for the solution and designs the individual. Components to meet customer specific requirements.
- May act as a local trainer and act as a meeting coordinator, typically in the local responsibility area
What do we offer?
- Career progression and opportunities within a global organization
- Total reward elements that engage and motivate our employees and help us make KONE a great place to work
- Comprehensive learning and development programs covering a wide range of professional skills
- You are surrounded by fun colleagues and a lively working environment within Business Services team and KONE Front Line. The best part is all leaders are great and open-minded
Click on apply if you have a passion for meeting up with people and a desire to make an impact in the elevator and escalator industry.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers