Position – Production Designer PET-Husky (India) Chennai
Company – Husky Technologies
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
At Husky Technologies TM, our success is based on your success. Our ability to keep our customers in the lead is based on building the strongest team possible.
Husky Technologies TM has a strong foundation built on innovation, close customer relationships and a unique culture and values. We are dedicated to offering our customers the highest quality products and services and are looking for people with the inspiration and talent to develop with us as we pursue our ambitious growth strategy. We are a leader in developing state-of-the-art technology and it is this technology base that uniquely positions us to serve customers who seek differentiation through solutions that provide speed, flexibility and maximum productivity. This capability is at the core of our mission and competitive strategy.
Husky Technologies TM offers a wealth of opportunity for personal growth and development. Most importantly, Husky Technologies TM offers an opportunity to work with – and be challenged by – a team of great people. Our success is possible because of the creativity, intelligence and passion of our people around the world and their desire to lead change. At the same time, we are not afraid to expect a lot and strive for leadership in all of our key markets. We are a company taking on new challenges and for the right people this means exceptional career development opportunities, the chance to be part of a team that is the best in the world at what we do and the experience that comes from working in an environment that demands constant transformation and innovation.
Husky Technologies TM is an exciting company with tremendous potential. We have a great team and great expectations. If you are attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, support mutual respect, care about environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution – then we want you to join the Husky Technologies TM team!
Design and Detail complete mold for Plastic Preforms with the support of Husky tools.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Design Injection Mold for PET preforms using the automation tools available at HUSKY.
- Predefirned Husky Rules and Guidelines to be followed.
- hould be a good team player. Flexible to support our team members.
- Should be able to discuss and work with HUSKY team members at other countries.
- Supportive to manufacturing.
- Self motivated to achieve the target and to improve quality and speed.
- Organizational Commitment
- Attention to Detail
- Communication Skills – Verbal/Written/Presentation
- Troubleshooting/Problem Solving/Creativity
- Time Management/Organizational Skills
- Environment, Health & Safety
TECHNICAL/PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- With Knowledge on Team center and Baan are preffered.
- Work Experience on UG.
- Good communication.
- Good team work.
- Diploma or Post Diploma at CIPET/ NTTF with Mold design knowledge.
- BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with Mold design experience.
- 1+ years experience in plastic Mold design
- Freshers with Mold design knowledge also preferred
Husky Technologies TM offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and respect, value and welcome diversity in our workplace. Husky Technologies TM also values being a great place to work and strives to maintain a safe workplace. Accordingly, Husky Technologies TM conditions all offers of employment on satisfactory completion of background checks. No agency or telephone inquiries please.