Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Company – Kone
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Did you realize that KONE transports more than one billion people daily? We have over 60,000 experts working with us in over 60 different countries throughout the world, and we are united by the same goal of “Delivering the finest people flow experience.” As a market leader, we offer automatic building doors, escalators, elevators, and solutions for maintenance and upgrading to increase the value of structures over the course of their lives. We make people’s trips in taller, smarter buildings safe, convenient, and reliable through more effective People Flow®.
Why this role?
You have the chance to join KONE India in Chennai as a Graduate Engineer Trainee as the company enters an exciting growth period.
What will you be doing?
- competent in analyzing customer complaints
- To meet KPIs, a global team must collaborate effectively in the monitoring and measurement of statistically driven data.
- Track the development and success of corrective and preventative measures.
- knowing how to read AutoCAD drawings
- considers safety factors and, when possible, chooses ecologically friendly alternatives.
- promptly informs other stakeholders of order progress.
- As a member of an engineering team, the individual imparts knowledge and abilities to peers and actively participates in meetings and workshops.
- Works independently and in teams to complete the tasks given to you and meet deadlines.
Are you the one?
- Educational Qualification – B.E., (Mechanical/Electrical)
- Good knowledge of MSOffice pack
- Good verbal and written communication
- Preferably immediate joiners
What do we offer?
- Career progression opportunities within a global organization.
- Total reward elements that engage and motivate our employees and help us make KONE a great place to work.
- Comprehensive learning and development programs covering a wide range of professional skills.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers