Position – GET
Company – Koch Engineering
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
JOB TITLE– Business Co-Ordinator
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES –
- going over all of the project’s needs, including reading the customer’s drawings and the BILL OF MATERIALS,
- Work with the cross-functional team on a daily basis to understand the project’s progress, deadlines, deliverables, etc.
- visiting the manufacturing floor frequently to become familiar with the items he or she is working on and seeking assistance from the production team as needed to complete the job,
- thoroughly examining all of the deliverables, such as the Bill of Materials, costing, materials, etc., that were received from the cross-functional team.
- Having a thorough understanding of the Product Development Life cycle
- tracking and maintaining the items’ Life Cycle status on a regular basis,
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
- Engineering bachelor’s degree, ideally in mechanical or electrical
- strong mathematical and analytical abilities,
- excellent communication skills both in writing and speaking,
- efficiency and professionalism,
- being able to interpret drawings, projection angles, etc.
- a readiness to learn new technology and a growth mentality
- Required Experience: 0–1 years
- Understanding the production process for wiring harnesses will be advantageous.