Position – Senior Application Engineer – Wind Energy- South India
Company – Klüber Lubrication
Location – India
Position is responsible for sales and business development of all wind energy customers in the South India Region.
Senior Application Engineer – Wind Energy- South India
Graduate Engineer with 3 to 5 years in wind energy in South India
- To meet the sales and profitability targets set for the region.
- Handling regular sales with existing customers by collecting forecast from customer, internal coordination and ensuring timely material delivery to customer.
- Supporting customers with commercial and technical troubleshooting.
- Developing new business and applications with existing customers.
- Identifying and developing new business/applications with new customer prospects.
- Many small customers would be serviced through channel partners and proper coordination with them is required.
- The business in this segment is realized after successful completion of various trials. This will need perseverance and strong drive.
- Implementation of annual price increase as needed.
- 75% travel required to customer and channel partner locations.
- Key hubs are Chennai, Coimbatore, Tirunelveli and Hyderabad.
- Technical acumen for mechanical components like bearings, gearbox, etc.
- Experience handling industrial customers in a sales/application engineering capacity.
- Fluent in Tamil and English languages.
- Ready to travel : 75%
- Local experience in selling specialty products in the region.
- Experience in Wind Energy sector
- Experience in Lubricants/Specialty chemicals industry
Klüber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, caste, religion, marital status, disability or gender identity. We don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Please let us know, if you have any special need that requires accommodation.