Position – Sr. Engineer Product Engineer I – India (ESG)-India
Company – Kennametal Inc.
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Kennametal Inc. (NYSE: KMT) brings together materials science, technical expertise, innovative thinking and superior customer service to help the world fly, drive, power and build. Our tools, materials and wear-resistant solutions enable customers to run longer, cut faster and machine with greater precision. Kennametal is built for performance, and every day approximately 8,700 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated $2.0 billion in revenues in fiscal 2022.
Learn more at www.kennametal.com. Follow @Kennametal: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Job Title – Assistant Manager Fixture Design
- To Enhance Business growth and customer requirements
- Should have knowledge of designing hydraulic machining center fixtures for 2-wheeler and 4-wheeler engine components
- Should have knowledge of GD&T
- Should be good at communication.
- Should have the skill of analytical thinking.
- Should have a good attitude toward working and be flexible to working Online and offline.
- Should be good at fixture-related calculations.
- Should be ready to travel as expected.
- Should have a minimum of 7 years of experience working in the design of machining center fixtures.
- Should know Work handling techniques
- Should have good Manufacturing drawing making Skill.
- Should know ISO systems for following.
Education & Skills
- Should have solid works software Version 2019 knowledge.
- Should be BE Mechanical or a Diploma in Tool and Die making from GTTC.