Position – Applications Engineer – Associate – Projects
Company – Flowserve
Exp. – 0 – 2 years
Location – Bangalore/Bengaluru, IN
Flowserve is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of pumps, valves, and seals with over 19,000 employees in over 60 countries. Built on more than 50 world-renowned heritage brands, the equity and customer loyalty we have earned over the past 220 years is the foundation of our leadership position across the globe. Flowserve innovations have benefited a range of industries, including oil and gas, power, chemical, water, pharmaceuticals, and food processing. Addressing these industries’ challenges has made Flowserve a leader in the development and application of advanced solutions for our customers. Experience, leadership, and creativity are the tools we use to turn an idea into a solution. Continuing to foster this kind of innovation is key to Flowserve’s long-term success. Be a part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio, and unmatched commitment to customer success. We invite you to put your talents and experience in motion with Flowserve. Together, we enable the world
Job description – Applications Engineer
- A technically and commercially experienced salesperson in the office (Applications Engineer)
- In this function, you will develop solutions for customers and partners for industrial and special applications
- You will act as a product specialist in a team and work closely with the sales, development, and other specialist departments at the site
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Support of the defined clientele in the office
- Evaluation of requests, generation of solution proposals
- Cost calculation, if necessary in cooperation with the relevant departments
- Technical and commercial preparation of offers
- Order acceptance, review, and preparation (Complete Order)
- And any other duties as assigned
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Experience as an Applications Engineer or similar role such as, inside Sales Representative, Engineer.
- Good communication skills
- Strong technician acumen and analytical thinking.
- SAP knowledge Experience in dealing with common MS Office applications.
- BS or BA Degree in a relevant field and/or 0-2 years of relevant experience