Position – Executive Eng Technology (MSG)-India
Company – Kennametal Inc.
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2019. Learn more at www.kennametal.com. Follow @Kennametal: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Job Title: Design Engineer
- Design & drawing of machine assemblies like slides, spindles, fixtures, base, column, piping guarding, toolings etc.
- Design calculations.
- Part drawing detailing and part list preparation.
- Interacting with other functions like SCM, assembly, servicing, application .
- Adherence to ISO processes.
- Working on PDM software & creation of design data.
- Technical discussion with the customer, vendors & other correspondence with them.
- Graduate / Post graduate in mechanical engineering –
- With specialization in machine design preferable.
- IMTMA design course trainee preferable.
Skills & competencies required. –
Should have good expertise in
- AutoCAD & Solid works.
- Basic engineering calculations for machine design.
- Knowledge of different metal cutting process.
- Geometrical dimensioning and tolerances and preparation of manufacturing drawings of components.
- Knowledge of different materials.
- Knowledge of heat treatment processes.
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic, coolant & pneumatic circuits of machine.
- Have Good communication skills.
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Design engineer.
Kennametal is an Equal Opportunity Employer