GE Aviation is Hiring | Junior Engineer Bending |
Position – Junior Engineer Bending
Company – GE Aviation
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Job Description Summary
As part of the GE India Multi-modal Manufacturing team, engineer is responsible for Machine operation
- Drawing Reading and Interpretation.
- Reading, understanding & following Router instructions.
- Carryout daily PM check
- Tube Cutting, Operate Chop-Saw
- Fixture Check per MOS P9189
- Bending Machine Operation – 1″ Crippa – CA942
- Machine operation – 3″ Crippa – CA980
- Machine operation – Beading / Overton OSF600
- Machine Operation – Pines LR Bending
- Machine Operation – Hand bender
- Machine Operation – Okomoto / Trimming
- Process completion – EPA Clean per P9099
- MES Operations
- Machine First Level alarm debugging & Preventive maintenance .
- UII Programming
- Setup Changeover
- Problem solving .
- New Component Prove out.
- Tooling selection & design special toolings
- Train new employees and help build their skills
- Tool create in programing
- new part programming
- flaring & end formming
- Sheet metal forming (Bending) on press break
- First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering .
- 2+ Years of Experience in Engineering industry
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes