Position – Sr. Application Engineer II
Company – Johnson Controls
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Sr. Application Engineer II (HVAC)
What you will do:
- Supports the sales team by assisting with pre and post sales activities on building systems and equipment project opportunities.
- Pre-Sales activities include, but are not limited to; system configuration validation, HVAC equipment selection for basis of design as well as bidding, application and pricing.
- Interprets engineering drawings and specifications in order to develop and provide engineered equipment engineering submittals.
- Follows standardized submittal generation guidelines for preparation and processing of equipment engineering submittals, including but not limited to; final coil selection, coil hand coordination, fan selection, Roof Top Unit, VRF System so as to match schedule, drawing and specification requirements.
- Monitoring the engineering activity and overall project deliverables in terms of quality cost and time, and takes responsibility of deliverables for the project.
How you will do it:
- Review project inputs and specifications; should be able to capture the scope and understand the complete requirements of the project.
- Review MEP drawings, specification, SOP and identify HAVC equipment, Fans
- Preparation and participation for project kick-off / review meetings with technical queries, compliance / deviations log, risk logs and record minutes of meeting.
- Ensure quality assurance, defect free deliverables and on time deliveries.
- Ensure timesheet compliance with respect to entry and review for self.
- Engineering background with HVAC system design for building design services.
- Hands-on experience in pre-sales and post sales design engineering of HVAC systems
- BE/ME (Mechanical / Instrumentation
- 2 to 5 years of Experience in HVAC design and equipment knowledge
- Knowledge of HVAC systems like Chilled Water System, Cooling Towers, Primary & Secondary pumping systems, Hot Water System, Different types of AHUs, FCUs, VAV systems etc.
- Knowledge in building design services, associated regulations and technical standards.
- Must be a quick learner & should have a keen eye for problem solving.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication.
- Ability to demonstrate good leadership skills.
- HVAC system design experience in Building Design Services
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou .