Position – Quality Engineer
Company – Johnson Controls
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Job Description (Contractual Role)
A Quality Engineer should be able to monitor and improve the quality of operational processes and outputs. The Quality Engineer’s responsibilities include designing quality standards, inspecting materials, equipment, processes, and products, developing quality control systems, and determining corrective actions. You will also work with managers and supervisors to implement quality measures.
A successful Quality Engineer should have excellent troubleshooting skills and be able to ensure that processes and products consistently meet established quality standards.
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing quality standards.
- Developing and implementing quality control systems.
- Monitoring and analyzing quality performance.
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Collaborating with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements.
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations.
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues.
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes.
Quality Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in quality, industrial, or mechanical engineering.
- Relevant certifications preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in quality engineering, quality assurance, or a similar role.
- Experience coding and using QA software tools and processes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- BE/ Diploma in mechanical Engineering
- Should have Welding knowledge & Inspections
- Should have min 3 Years in construction industry ( main on Fire fighting works )
- Should have quality profile experience
- 4 years – Technical degree.
Job Field Operations
Organization Bldg Technologies & Solutions
Johnson Controls: Enhancing the Intelligence of Buildings
Your buildings have a purpose.
They are places for people to live or work. Facilities for learning or healing. Venues for entertainment and shopping. Sites for the specialized storage of tangible goods or mission-critical data. Your buildings have a huge variety of functions; they are central to your mission.
This is where Johnson Controls comes in, helping drive the outcomes that matter most. Through a full range of systems and digital solutions, we make your buildings smarter. A smarter building is safer, more comfortable, more efficient, and, ultimately, more sustainable. Most important, smarter buildings let you focus more intensely on your unique mission. Better for your people. Better for your bottom line. Better for the planet.
At Johnson Controls, we’ve been making buildings smarter since 1885, and our capabilities, depth of innovation experience, and global reach have been growing ever since. Today, we offer the world’s largest portfolio of building products, technologies, software, and services; we put that portfolio to work to transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play.