Position – Application engineer – KOB1 Quote
Company – Emerson
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application engineer – KOB1 Quote
Primary Location: India-Tamil Nadu-Chennai
Job Function: Engineering
Job Posting Date: Jul 22, 2021, 5:10:47 AM
- Review project specifications and prepare deviations list
- Clarify doubts on technical specifications through conference calls with Sales office/LBP
- Sizing and selection of control valves using proprietary FisherFirst software
- Contact Industry/Pricing team as and when required for critical application solutions/special prices
- Prepare Technical and Commercial Quote, technical deviations list , reports and generate drawings
- Provide support on project revisions from Customer
- Support Sales office after the issue of PO and prepare transaction for order entry
- Provide technical support for OE /factory clarifications and assist with change orders
- Maintain records of all work done.
Willing to Travel on Need basis.
- Degree in Mechanical, Instrumentation or Chemical Engineering
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving and Time management
- Customer Focus
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needsOur success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place. Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [email protected]
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world’s most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.