Position – Application Engineer
Company – Johnson Controls
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
What you will do
- Revit BIM modeling of engineering services including ELV, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, firefighting as per the designed CAD drawings.
- Checking the clashes within and between services using Navisworks Manage software and expunges according to the clash report.
- Coordination with MEP services with the program schedule.
- Preparation of Cable routing and Conduit routing.
- Preparation of drawings (2D in Revit Platform).
- Strong Knowledge and Preparation of Revit parametric families , schedules and construction documents using Revit MEP.
- Working in BIM 360 Collaboration and A360.
- Manage the Team.
- Managing and coordinating with Global clients .
How you will do it
- Revit MEP tool-Both Project and Parametric Families (Any Version)
- Autodesk BIM 360
- Navisworks Manage,
- AutoCAD Tool (Any Version)
What we look for
- Minimum 5 years AutoCAD and REVIT BIM experience.
- Revit experience and detailed understanding of its processing including setting up and maintaining jobs, files, families and work sets.
- Knowledge of clash detection in Navisworks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Experience in MEP .
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written & verbal communication skills.
- ELV system knowledge.
- Certification in Revit BIM Professional will be additional advantage.
- Min 5 Years of Experience
- Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Electronics and Communication.
Johnson Controls: Enhancing the Intelligence of Buildings
Your buildings have a purpose.
They are places for people to live or work. Facilities for learning or healing. Venues for entertainment and shopping. Sites for the specialized storage of tangible goods or mission-critical data. Your buildings have a huge variety of functions; they are central to your mission.
This is where Johnson Controls comes in, helping drive the outcomes that matter most. Through a full range of systems and digital solutions, we make your buildings smarter. A smarter building is safer, more comfortable, more efficient, and, ultimately, more sustainable. Most important, smarter buildings let you focus more intensely on your unique mission. Better for your people. Better for your bottom line. Better for the planet.
At Johnson Controls, we’ve been making buildings smarter since 1885, and our capabilities, depth of innovation experience, and global reach have been growing ever since. Today, we offer the world’s largest portfolio of building products, technologies, software, and services; we put that portfolio to work to transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play.